YES I RODE HERE, 2015
Six women layer up for winter cycling in New York City and explain why biking in inclement weather is worth the burden and risk.
- Bicycle Film Festival 2015
- Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival 2016
- International Short Film Festival Berlin 2016
Sound composition and animation for a magical story told by José Ramón Castillo of Balgüe, Nicaragua.
My Commuted Commute, 2010
This is about my complicated relationship with bike lanes, in particular with the then new 1st Avenue lane.
- Bicycle Film Festival 2011
- Audience Award at 13th Bike Shorts screening 2010
A Short Lesson, 2015
An animation about street harassment.
negative space > positive space, 2009
An exploration in how contact improvisation dancers utilize space in this Bushwick loft where they often held dance jams.
- Contact Dance International Film Festival Toronto 2013